Wednesday, April 4, 2012

 Here I am starting a new blog. I am looking forward to this soooo much! Autism became a part of our lives 3 years ago when our little boy was diagnosed. We knew nothing about it and became quite frightened. We have come such a long way since then. Rhys has autism, yes. I wouldn't change it for the world! That's who he is. He is the calm one in the family believe it or not. Yes, he has his melt downs (as they all do), but he is so mellow and happy. Happy is the word that best describes my boy. That's what you want for you kids... pure happiness!
I also have 2 other children that light up my world. They are in 4th and 2nd grade. They are my precious military brats! All they have known is army life and they seem to love most of it. Which leads me to the other love of my life, my dear husband. We are high school sweethearts and will be married 10 years this September! We've been through a lot, including 2 year long deployments, which have only made our love grow stronger. I am looking forward to inspiring others each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment