Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pizza warrior!!

Many know of my struggle getting Little Bear ( that now MUST be called Big Bear because he says he's not little anymore) to eat. To get him to eat anything other than bread and cheese was tricky tricky. I have thought about starting him on the gluten/casein free diet, but I'm afraid he'd wither away! He is so picky that I sometimes wonder why I even make him a plate. An amazing thing happened a few days ago. HE ATE PIZZA! I had to do a little convincing. No, the red stuff is not blood, it's sauce! He believed me and tried it! He did not just eat one piece.. he ate 3! I don't know if it's a growth spurt or this new " I'm not little, I'm big" thing. It doesn't matter though. He ate and that's what matters. We are pizza warriors!!

Yes, I realize pizza is mainly cheese and bread. The pizza, bread, and sauce mix has never been successfully attempted by him. That's why we are happy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment